After-School Enrichment Program
Oh, the places we will go...
Our After-School Program offers a unique and fresh approach to after-school care.
We strive to provide a variety of both fun and educational opportunities.
We view the hours after school as important to the development of children and should not just be a "holding spot" until they are picked up.
We understand the importance of a structured homework time for children this age.
We see the need that children are provided with opportunities for physical activity.
We feel that children do need free play opportunities but also need
Our program provides all of this by offering the following:
- Small group (10 students), enrichment based after-school program.
- Very low student to instructor ratio, 5:1, which allows more individualized help with their homework.
- Our almost 5,000 square foot facility offers plenty of room for this small group program.
Rainy days are not a concern!
- A variety of field trips offered, such as local parks, local programs and children's museums.
The last Friday of the month we go on a special field trip to such places as bounce houses, museums, skating, and farms.
- A variety of crafts, games, and other activities are offered. Special seasonal crafts.
- Piano and guitar lessons are available as an add-on.
Transportation from most Mebane schools available.
Pick-up is by 6 pm.
$100/week (includes a daily healthy snack)
$10/week extra for piano/guitar lesson elective
$85 non-refundable registration fee due at enrollment (supply fees and annual registration fee)
If you are interested in signing your child up for our after-school program for the 2017/18 school year please contact us.